Find the child seat that best suits your child's requirements.
From 15 to 25 kg (Grupo II) / more than 100 cm (i-Size)
From approximately 3 to 7 years old (the weight and height of the child is what counts, not the age)
- Booster seat with backrest that allows the 3-point car seat belt to be adapted to the restraint system.
- It must be installed in the rear seats (consult regulations) and recommended in the rear center seat.
- It is installed using the seat belt, although some child seats offer the possibility of accompanying this with the ISOFIX system (if the car is equipped with this). Follow the manufacturer's instructions to anchor the child seat correctly to the seat belt anchor points.
- The child is secured with the seat belt: the diagonal strap of the belt should pass over the collarbone and shoulder without touching the neck. The horizontal strap should be as low as possible over the thighs and never on the stomach or abdomen.
- Acquire a child restraint system that is officially approved (R44/04 or R-129) and from a specialist center where they can advise you and let you try out the seat in your car.
- It is compulsory for the Group 2 booster seat to have a backrest, whether it is approved under R44/04 or under R-129 (Infographic)